Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beautiful Japan...

Japan


First of all, I apologise that  I was missing in action for the past few weeks. I feel like I lost my writing mojo since I've got back from holiday. However, I promised in my last post that I will share my holiday story. To be perfectly honest, I am not sure how to begin with. Lots of things happen in Japan after we came back from the holiday. Every time we turn on television or radio, we hear the tragic news of tsunami, earthquake, nuclear radiation in Japan. My heart sank even more. Many families and friends are incredibly touched by this disaster. I encourage you to help them in many ways. Thousand of them have lost their love ones and left homeless. So, have a moment or two in this time of needs to head over to the links of the charity funds below and make a difference by donating in any way we can. Let us be their shoulder to lean on.


This was our 2nd visit to Japan and we always say that Japan is the most beautiful country and amazing people we ever visited. Lots of memorable experience and many happy memories, I said. Despite of the mother nature strikes in Japan at the moment, this will not ever stop us to revisit the country in the near future. In this blog, I just want to share my little story about our short 11 days Japan journey about food, amazing places we visited before this devastation happened and hoping by the end of this post, we will remember not to take things for granted, live life to fullest when you can... because you never know when you might not have a chance to anymore.


So here they are, our Japan photo memories in Kyoto, Takayama, HiroshimaTokyo and Osaka

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published ASAP. If you are viewing this on your phone, you might have to click the Preview button before posting your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...