Thursday, December 8, 2011

Boobs Cake

Boobs Cake

Beware children.. It's an adult only cake..:)

First of all, I apologise for missing last week. I had the busy week with cake/ cupcake orders. Great to be back again..

Boobs Cake

I made this cake for my colleague who recently resigned and he's a also a very good friend of mine.He decided to open his own business in Mornington area. It was quite sad that he had to leave the company but I guess people move on at some point and they had to do what they have been dreaming to do for such a long period of time. I admired for his decision, I hope that I have the guts to do the same thing one day.. However, I was browsing for farewell gift for him and thought making a boobs cake would be a great idea.. He really loved them and can not stop laughing when I presented the gift to him..

Boobs Cake

I used Sports Ball Pan by Wilton to make the boobs and used the fondant to finish off the cake. The base flavour of the cake is the mud cake. You can find the recipe here

Also for anyone in Melbourne, interested in custom cake/ dessert order for birthday, wedding or other special occasion, please contact me on flamingpot10@gmail.com 

Just to share my little excitement and a hint as well.. I am making first wedding cake order in January 2012.. I can not wait to start and of course will share more info on this blog...

Last but not least, Bon Voyage, Gary.. I really wish you all the best for the new journey... 

2 comments :

  1. Bahahahaha! Those nipples are so upright! I had my family wondering why I was laughing so hard at the computer just now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH! Those are some perky ninnies! I can imagine the pictures from the party are pretty funny :)

    BUZZED!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published ASAP. If you are viewing this on your phone, you might have to click the Preview button before posting your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...