Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Profiteroles with Coffee Mascarpone and Chocolate Sauce - Guest Post on Kimbas Kitchen

Profiteroles-8.jpg

About couple weeks ago, Kimbas kitchen announced on twitter, " Would you like to be my guest blogger of the month?". I was immediately interested and excited on her idea. It would be an excellent idea to shine my food blog. I decided to do a sweet thing for Kimbas Kitchen's  guest post. I always love mascarpone cheese and coffee, the combination of two of them into one are mouth watering.

Please check out Kimbas Kitchen to explore the recipes for Profiteroles with Coffee Mascarpone.

4 comments :

  1. Hello, Thanks for the Twitter follow. You have a very cute blog with excellent recipes. Everything looks delicious, keep up the great job. I have a monthly roundup that might interest you. You can find the information on my blog under YBR. If you would like to participate for November I'll be making the announcement for you to sign up in a couple of weeks. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for the compliments..:) I am interested in your great idea, I'll email you soon to clarify the requirements.
    Thank You..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You profiteroles looks delicious. I love your filling idea....might have to try this out real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lick My spoon: Thank you:)) You definitely should try the recipe..:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published ASAP. If you are viewing this on your phone, you might have to click the Preview button before posting your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...