Monday, April 4, 2011

Memoirs of Hiroshima

A Bomb Dome
A-Bomb-Dome at Hiroshima Memorial Park. Pictures always speaks thousand of words, isn't it?. This image always gives me goose bumps everytime I take a glance at it. 



Ladies selling the famous Hiroshima Oysters
Lovely Ladies selling the famous Hiroshima Oyster.. It was really yummy....

Hiroshima
I ate lots and lots of yummy food in Japan.. I can't remember the name of this dish, All I can remember is the oyster on the top of fried egg, drizzle with Japanese mayonnaise and BBQ sauce.. I can tell you this was really delicious.. Oishi!

Japanese snacks
Yes... I ate and ate and ate during holiday.. I'll worry about the weight later..

Shops selling Nationally famous maple-leaf shape with filling "Moniji Manju"
At the shops, selling Hiroshima finest sweets called "Moniji Manju". They have lots of different flavour, such as green tea, lotus. red bean, cheese, chocolate and more. We had bit lost in translation in this shop when choosing the flavour, the old lady was very lovely and very helpful as well. Looks like the shop has been operated by the same families for generations. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published ASAP. If you are viewing this on your phone, you might have to click the Preview button before posting your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...