Sunday, April 10, 2011

Osaka...

Namba Trademark


This was our 2nd trip to Osaka. When we planned our Japan holiday, we were not sure whether we should spent a night in Osaka or Kyoto as both cities are only 20-30 minutes away by train. At the end, we decided we spent 2 nights in both cities and I was so glad that we made great decision. Both cities shows their unique and originality.

We stayed around Dotonbori area on our Osaka trip. We love love love this area, they are so alive especially at night, popular shopping complex and entertainment district. Again, as Osaka is famous for great food lover destination, we mostly took the food pictures. Enjoy...


Dinner at Osaka
Bim Bim Bap.. Oishi!


Ramen Stall
Ramen Stall... 


Namba
Vending Machine to buy ramen.. 


Ramen
Ramen stall around Namba


Noodle Soup
Hubby enjoyed jumbo size of Noodle Soup at night


Takoyaki
Interesting kind of Takoyaki...


Celebrating Valentine's day in japan
Chocolate window display celebrating Valentine's day.. 


Celebrating Valentine's day in Japan
Spoil your love ones with chocolate box on valentine's day.. 


Celebrating valentine's day in Japan
Or maybe spoiling your love ones with bags and chocolate on Valentine's day?


Osaka
These cakes are so adorable.. Lady bug cake cost about 2625 yen (approximately AUD$32) and the chess cake cost about 2940 (approximately AUD $35). I want those for my upcoming birthday cake..


Japanese snacks
Japanese snacks.. Oh my goodness... I love this store, wish that I can buy and bring every single things home..


Sweet Post Office, Osaka
Sweet Post Office on Namba Walk, yes they are edible! Apprentice chef from Daicho Cooking School made this amazing and beautiful creation.


Sweet Post Office, Osaka
The next day we came back, They were done and dusted. Oh my.. I really adored them.. 

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE Osaka! It was my favourite city in Japan when we visited. So much good food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... isn't that a beautiful city, even a beautiful country altogether? How I miss the city every time I look at our Japan trip..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the exact same noodle shop at Dotonbori lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published ASAP. If you are viewing this on your phone, you might have to click the Preview button before posting your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...