Thursday, September 22, 2011

Car Cake

Cars McQueen Cake

Happy Thursday Everyone! I thought I share a quick post in the middle of preparing something special and sweets for celebrating 1 year old of my blog. How fast the time flies!

Cars McQueen Cake

This car cake is one of the cake orders that I made for colleague's grandson. The base flavour of this cake is a mud cake using the same recipe as the Elmo Cake. For the letters, I used the Sugar Cookie recipe from Hawthorn Footy Cake and using the fondant to shape the car.

Cars McQueen Cake

Stay tune everyone for the next sweet birthday post! I can't wait to share them with you in couple more days! xoxo

Cars McQueen Cake

7 comments :

  1. What a GREAT cake...you are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You both for lovely comments..:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this & I also love the sugar cookie decorations! They are great. It's a beautiful blog, congrats on 1 year so far! I started one this year here in the UK (http://BaileyAnaCakes.blogspot.com). I've been going for about 5 months now. Anyways good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cookie cutout letters! Such a fabulous way to make sure your writing looks perfect every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks adorable. Would love for you to share this with us over at foodepix.com.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published ASAP. If you are viewing this on your phone, you might have to click the Preview button before posting your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...