Monday, November 7, 2011

4 Layers Marble Cake with Thick Chocolate Ganache

Marble Cake

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you have an exciting week ahead of you.. As for me, I am preparing an epic cake this week for an order and I can't wait to share with you on the next post. There will be some techniques I will share with you all as well.

Marble Cake

A few weeks ago, Me and Hubby celebrated our 14 years together. Time really does flies.. We've known each other since I was 16 and he was 19. Oohh.. Memory...

Marble Cake

I had lots of leftover egg whites from my last order, I could make another meringue but I thought making marble cake would be a great choice. Yes, I made 4 layers of cake! I must have lots of leftover egg white from my previous order!

Marble Cake

In the meantime, let's enjoy the marble cake with thick chocolate ganache while I am preparing my next exciting cake challenge...

Marble Cake

4 comments :

  1. Genius idea of layering a marble type cake. This one does look amazing-lucky hubby to be the recipient of this treat! Happy belated anniversary and I wish you many more wonderful years together.
    Stunning picture-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous cake! What's your recipe??? I'd love to have a marble cake recipe using egg whites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That straw picture is just adorable... This whole cake is a brilliant idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published ASAP. If you are viewing this on your phone, you might have to click the Preview button before posting your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...